Monday, October 30, 2006


Chicago....

I spent a couple of days in Chicago this week end. I was there for an interview and an excellent occasion to know better the city of Al Capone, the Loop and the Sears Tower. I was lucky with the nice weather (blue sky but cold and windy). I unfortunately visit only few places namely the Magnificent Miles, the local Champs-Elysees-Avenue Montaigne, the Loop and more generally downtown. Next time, it would be indispensable to visit various museums the city holds. And I won't forget to lunch at Fogo de Chao, the local restaurant of the Brazilian chain. I miss those succulent picanhas and fraldinhas!!!

It was wonderful to walk in those streets, be on the exact places of E.R. sets. The bad point was my trips. My planes were each delayed of 5 hours and thus I had also the time to know perfectly O"Hare Chicago Aiport.

and next week end: New York... I will spend 3 days there and I believe I will have much more to talk about....



Georges

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know Georges, you know he will make a pilgrimage in 3 cities : Miami for scarface, New york for the goodfellas and Chicago for Al Capone

Anonymous said...

Uau!! vc parece um gala de cinema, de filmes com cenario em chicago é claro...
Aproveite bem, tente conhecer o maximo de cidades desse pais tao grande!!
Muitas saudades, mas muito feliz por vc!!
allez, NY te espera!!

BJS
IOIO